Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

3 videos that I forgot to put up

Hey Grandparents, Aunts, and Uncles, and Cousins... You'll probably appreciate these more than most people :)  We enjoy them, but then again, he is OURS!  LOVE YOU!

Newsflash:  We are visiting VA after our 11-day vacation in Turkey.  Once all the details are set in stone, we will make sure to post it!  Expect us sometime around April 21, and we plan on staying about 8 days!  We are so excited!!

Here's one of Parker and I playing on the couch.  He really thought "gooby gooby gahby" was funny!




This Video was taken just a few days before he rolled over to his tummy. (He waited til Dada was home to actually do it) You can tell by my voice how excited I was.  He sure can scoot though! I love how he's so wiggly and happy.


This boy LOVES his Dada, probably because he's such a goofball with him :) (And lots of other reasons) I'm really loud in this one, sorry!



Being a parent is so incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment