Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Parker Pie

Parker got weighed last week, and he was 14 pounds, 11 ounces.  He is 25.25 inches tall.  They said he's in the 75% for his weight and 95% for his height!  Just like his Daddy!! I'm glad he was "average" when he was born and THEN hit the growth spurt!  And I'm officially back down to pre-pregnancy weight HOORAY!!  Daniel and I are feeling great and looking forward to toning and trimming up for our VACATION coming up in April!  I'm using the Ultimate Body Applicators and my tummy is no longer soft so I'm stoked!  I can't wait to be TAN and be in our bathing suits, cause we're gonna buy Parker some cute swim diapers too!  Should I get Turtles or Fishies for his little bum?





My neighbor's 9-year old daughter made the hat he's wearing.  He wears it all the time.  Kate knitted it and gave it to him at the hospital when he was born. She is such a talented young girl!




Parker loves Bath Time!  He just kicks and kicks and splashes!  And then he tells me all about it!  I wish I knew how to get videos on this blog!!!




He discovered his feet this week, and he started "razzing" (buzzing and blowing bubbles everywhere!).  His eyes are still blue, so I wonder if they will stay that way.

He is such a fun addition to our lives!  He talks with me while I fold laundry and straighten up.  He's a good sidekick, especially when I have to go grocery shopping :)  I think he likes all the bright colors on the boxes.  I already give him lectures about the pretty boxes normally having bad-for-you-food in them.  He understands completely!  Poor little guy, getting health chats already!


No comments:

Post a Comment