Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Videos Galore

Here we are playing on the floor:


Parker's 8 month birthday (Enjoy my singing):


These are not in chronological order, but they are from the past month or so.
Here is a typical 5 minutes in Virginia with our families!!

Crazy, but I love it!

Cloth Diapers provide quite an exploratory event at each diaper change.  My kid eats more than I thought....  OnThursday, I made a paper craft, and on Friday, what do I find?  Some blue flowerprints in the diaper...  Good to know it passes right through.  Then today, I found a plastic pricetag piece--the part that looks like a string but holds the paper to the clothes.  Yep, goes straight through, too.  I promise I clean the floors!!

With all this hand-to-mouth exploring, you would expect him to be ready for all sorts of textures in his baby food, so I decided to try grownup applesauce on his 8 month birthday.  As you can see, he's not a fan of the textured food yet.  For now, he wants liquidy foods and paper or plastic.



Here are a few more from exploring the world.  They are candid and random, but hey, it will make you feel like you were there.
Happy Feet: This is in VA while we were visiting Grandma Burris (5 generations!)


Here are the Wise Guys playing in VA


Playing with Mee Mee


I LOVE his chunky legs!  We are so blessed to have such wonderful memories. Have a great day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment