Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 5 Cleopatra Treatment

A beautiful new bloom woke us up this morning :)

We did a little time on the shore this morning, then came in because we were turning pinkish.  After being in the arctic for so long, we are not too tough in the sunshine.  We watched Nickelodeon for the first time in over a year-- Spongebob and Madagascar, translated in German, and a European soccer game.  Not too eventful, but isn't vacation about relaxing?

Today we ventured to the Spa and Wellness Center, and got the "Welcome Paket". We sat in the sauna, then got "Cleopatra Care"-- where we lay on a big slab of stone and get SCRUBBED with  'sea salts in a silk purse', then an aromatic foam massage, then get covered with honey and milk, and in between each step, they rinse you with cold or hot water (whatever comes out, I suppose).  Then D got the Sports Massage, and I got the Aromatherapy Massage-- ah it was nice, and Daniel thought it was OK...  Then we got Algae face masks.  Right towards the end of this pampering, Parker woke up and since he didn't know the "babysitter" he cried and I could hear him upstairs.  My masseuse was telling me to "chill out, it's good for Mama to chill out", so I tried my best.  Daniel got him and comforted him while I continued to "chill out", and I must say my back feels SO GOOD!  D said he wasn't crazy about it, and would rather let me have 2 massages.  I won't argue!

We then walked around the hotel, it is so pretty here!  Nothing dramatical, and I'm SO GLAD!  God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment