Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Easter!! and first pics of Spring!

Daniel was off work for Easter, so we had a great time together as a family at church.  I made Duck with greenbeans and sweet potatoes for dinner.  It was pretty good, but we kept saying "Aflac" during the meal :)

Our Family

Yesterday was BEAUTIFUL so I took Parker outside to play in his new tent from Daddy!  But first, he wanted to explore the grass and little flowers.  After many attempts to eat it, I let him play in the safety of his tent while I tried to absorb some Vitamin D.  Living in Germany has made us very, very, pasty white.
I love his little hands and feet!


Parker loves the baby in the reflection.  Every time we pass a mirror or window, we make sure to wave at that cute little man that mommy is holding, and my oh my, we talk about how handsome he is!

He also LOVES his Daddy!  Yesterday when Daniel came home from work, Parker was in his exersaucer and as soon as DaDa walked in, he started SQUEELING and smiling for about 2 whole minutes.  It was so adorable.  He is very interested in Daddy's uniform, especially the hat and basard (thing on the sleeve).

It's like he knows to soak up all the time with DaDa he can get.

We are SO excited about our vacation!  We leave in just 2 days!  We will be in Antalya and Alanya, Turkey until the 19th.  Then we spend the night in Frankfurt and fly across the Atlantic Ocean and spend TEN DAYS in our hometown!  We can't wait to see you all!

Here are a few things we have planned.  Please see the note on my post from March 22 about making plans with everyone.  We really want to see you, but we need you to stick to OUR schedule.  We simply don't have time to please everyone.  Family AND Friends should come to anything they want!

April 23-- My Daddy is having a get-together at his house. Times TBA.  Anyone and everyone is welcome :) I definitely EXPECT to see my aunts and uncles on his side, along with Granny, and my cousins. 

April 24-- Fincastle Baptist Church. We have the park, picnic area, and the gym inside in case there is bad weather.  Again, everyone is welcome.  It's my Mom and our niece Katie's birthday, so it will be a fun time. 

April 25-- We will be attending Fincastle Baptist Church on Sunday morning.  Our sweet nephew Jared is getting baptized!  Then I'm certain we will be going to eat either at Wanda's or out somewhere with the Wise/Foutz families.  Come join us!  Pastor Kevin is a good preacherman.

We will be posting more plans on facebook as they come up.  You can expect to see us at Walmart at least once!  But for the most part, we will be at my Dad's, Mom's, and Daniel's parents'! 

You can bring food to any of the events :)  We like food.  But the most important part is that you bring YOURSELF and a SMILE.  Oh and we also like great big hugs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment